• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger Spell] I need an triggered spell for my Mage ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Void Sphere v1.4
Look this spells.. I need a spell with her "mechanics", but it does not need and is not exactly visually the same.

I explain: When I cast the spell at point X, I want all nearby enemy units to be pulled down to the center by "these rays" to poncos normally. And 3 seconds after going pulling, will get all the unit to 300 range in a circle from where I casted the spell, and push 200 of range to bring and cause damage understand? (Like an knockback ..)

Just this..
- Dont need "sphere effect" just the "rays" pulled enemies to center..
- Dont need this all "effects" just simples "rays" effect.. easy..
- Just cast -> pull to center for 3 sec -> after this time explodes the center in an effect and picks all enemies 300 range circular of center and push 200 of range of unit atual position -> cause damage based in mage Int (x2 mage int) in affecteds pushed.

Any can help-me? :c

ps: Need spell with "triggers" because i don't know anything of Jass or like..

Status
Not open for further replies.