• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sim Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
well 2 start off with ill give you some screenshots of what ive done ( terrain )
WC3ScrnShot_052409_091618_01.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091626_02.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091631_03.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091638_04.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091644_05.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091651_06.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091657_07.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091659_08.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091701_09.jpgWC3ScrnShot_052409_091725_10.jpg
The Idea of Sim Bug is to lead an army or colony ( Execpt Spider and centipede ) 2 victory. 2 doo this you need a Queen,Military Leader/ Commander and a worker. The Queen gains Mana ( Energy ) by the worker getting fungi or necter from fungi coverd flowers or fungi mounds ( lol idk why but bees can harvest from fungi mounds :) )
Lumber = Wood ( Only For Termites )
Gold = Fungi Or Necter

I plan On Making a Platoon System ( Alrdy know how to do and will be the 1st of its kind :thumbs_up: ) so you can command armies greater then 12 units (will only be for commanders ) with this you can send units like a AI how they can send like 50 units at the same time 2 attack some1

What Thing Can You Play As?:
Well you can play as: Spider - Solo Unit Harraser,

Centipede - Solo Unit Ant-Spider Can't do alot of damage to bugs ( Ants Termites Bees ),

Bees - Scouters able to do alot of damage to a single unit once they attack they die after 3 secs,

Termites - Defencive Creatures they have high damage ( Soldiers and low HP and Damage Workers ) but have the smallest base,

Ants - Offencive Little critters with modderet dammage and HP they can swarm other colonies quickly but have a slow attack speed.

What Is This Platoon System?:

Well its a unit ( Hero ) That has a spell called Add Unit Too Platoon, This spell adds that unit too a unit gruop witch can be command by the unit you can have a max of 3 platoons. The INT,STR and AGI will be turned into low numbers like 10 - 23 the numbers = the amount of units in that platoon but i still havnt worked how too take away 1 stat if a unit dies :witch_doc_sad: i can add it too the spells part of HW if you want if some1 else hasnt alrdy done it :). But most people will forget that this does not oder them 2 attack move unless a spell is used called Attack Move in a spell Book Called Platoon 1

lol why does this sound like a tutorial :p

If You Want The Map TEMPLATE here it is :)

>>View attachment Sim Bug.w3x<<

Level 2
OK, this game sounds a lot like sim ant with with more units added but I think you have an original idea with the platoon system and am willing to help you if you need it. Just PM me or post here on what I'm needed to do and if I'm able ill do it.

I can do triggers and very basic Jass. Loading screen, grammar checking etc.

Last edited:
Level 2
I looked at the map no triggers : S yet I hope you have nice terrain might want to clear the tree a little so people can see easier. Nice skins I put a few in, in case you needed them.

Attachments

• Sim Bug.w3x
    742.9 KB · Views: 34
kk thnkz i will need the help cause ima shit at triggering (well not so bad) and ima going 2 change the tint of the trees to be transparent when you walk past em or when you looking around the map (will need jazz and i dont know jazz :( )
W0W i just looked at the map and the spiderz are great spider = best i might use spider 2 as queen for ant though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.