• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Silverhand recruit: Footman paladin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Greetings to all model makers who see this request. I wanted to ask you to create something similar to the Paladin Recruit from Heartstone. These recruits are summoned by the Paladin with his Hero Power. SD-model by arts, description and files below.

Silverhand recruit
dressed in golden paladin armor, a helmet with wings, like a captain footman or Garithos (but the wings of the helmet are short). Cloak, like Arthas. Color (teamcolour). Equipped with a short hammer (like the Mountain King) and a crested shield (silverhand). The silhouette and base for the model is an Alliance Footman. Unit is not a hero.

Attachments

• 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 1_1.jpg
    1_1.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 20
Level 8
I know its not 100% the Model you described and its not selfmade. but i found a Model with this Armor (sd) maybe you can use it too : ) ?

Attachments

• 仿wow大元帅圣骑士.PNG
    仿wow大元帅圣骑士.PNG
    229.6 KB · Views: 33
Level 34
Some suggestions for use or edits:

Level 8
I know its not 100% the Model you described and its not selfmade. but i found a Model with this Armor (sd) maybe you can use it too : ) ?
Yes you are right. This is too far from what I would like. The main thing is that he should be an Footman, and NOT a hero. otherwise, it should just look like on the art, taking into account the SD-Models of Warcraft 3. But thanks for the suggestion. This model really has all the attributes that I described. The hammer is big.

Status
Not open for further replies.