• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Signal

I made this signal for a request here on the hive. I remember the guy say it's from wow. I don't play wow so I don't know. Can be useful for someone.

Update: Better wrap in the stripes.

Give credits, etc, etc.
Have Fun.

Keywords:
doodad, destructible, signal, wood, fence, bla bla
Contents

Signal (Model)

Reviews
20:34, 18th Nov 2012 -Grendel: great doodad with great mesh and UV. could be useful too. approved!

M

20:34, 18th Nov 2012
-Grendel: great doodad with great mesh and UV. could be useful too. approved!

Updated, I don't know why the picture doesn't updated.
after updating it, press Ctrl + F5 and it does. :wink: As for the model: i'm realy amazed how fine a simple model can be. And it's also pretty usefull.....''warcraftish'' (or ''wowish'') road-block signal.... :goblin_yeah: the idea is very creative and the execution is also pretty neat. Filesize needs no discussion (only 19kb for this quality :vw_wtf:) 5/5 from me :goblin_good_job:

Level 3
Hey, so I know this is Necro'ing a bit, but I have a Problem. When multiple of these Signs are on the same map, eventually the entire map is tinted (Rather: Painted) red.