1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Siege Of Briones

Submitted by ralph13
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Ralph Palma"User who uploaded this Presents"

Lord Of The Rings
Created by Ralph Palma

Map Info:

Ralph Palma the Wizard returns to his homeland to aid his friends in battle,because King Ronald Castillo was killed in his battle in west,stopping the armies of sauron.Gone Family,Royal Guard Al Rubio,Prince Robert Castillo,Steward Dhaniel Menesses,Citadel Guard Marcos Rama,Prince Reynold and the royal family regala help defend briones and wear their armor once again.

The Fairies also help in defending briones so sauron's company will go down really really down :) :p

[/hidden]
Videos

Video Description:
this is the real vide of minas tirith

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuRpOrTZaEs
Video Description:

Special Thanks to

Models:
a.Kuhneghetz
b.olofmoleman
c.Callahan
d.karland90
e.iristle
f.Pike
g.Tranquil

Also thanks to those model's owner that i didnt written in the list

THANKS TO KOBAS AND Venggeance Kael

-------Hope this is enough to approve my map--------
add me on fb roika10@yahoo.com

Im just 13 years old okay so i dont have much knowledge about computers only a little so hope you like my map

Keywords:
Lotr
Contents

Siege Of Briones (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/30 13:28:55 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using...
  1. Vengeancekael: Private Message
    Date: 2011/Dec/30 13:28:55

Reasons:
    Lacking Description: Template
    Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial
    Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
    Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
    Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
    The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials
    Missing Map Type.

Other:
    Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
    Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
    Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Your mapping skills are very lacking, I suggest you check out some tutorials first.

The terrain is basically some random nonsense, there are modern cars for no reason, skyscrapers, then old houses, randomly placed units for random players, barely any triggers, also a lot of leaks in the few triggers and the map is just too simple.
    Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

2. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Your mapping skills are very lacking, I suggest you check out some tutorials first.

The terrain is basically some random nonsense, there are modern cars for no reason, skyscrapers, then old houses, randomly placed units for random players, barely any triggers, also a lot of leaks in the few triggers and the map is just too simple.

3. ralph13

ralph13

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im quitting hive gago tang ina mo puke ng ina mo

4. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources: