• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shrubbery Dovakiin Fighter Penguin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Shrubbery Dovakiin Fighter Penguin,

Can hide as Shrubbery, or breath fire onto enemy dragons...

Is a penguin...

Updated: Gave it Morph animations and another Attack animation, messed a little bit about with its Bones.

Update2: also gave it Defend animations.

Keywords:
Penguin, Dovakiin, Fighter, Shrubbery, fire, slap, throw, shield, fish, dragonborn
Contents

Shrubbery Dovakiin Fighter Penguin (Model)

Reviews
15:32, 4th Dec 2011 Frankster: I really don't want to say the idea and comedy is model is bad, but the edits are very very small and are not enough for the Hive standards. Either make some more and crucial edits or think of something more...

M

15:32, 4th Dec 2011
Frankster:

I really don't want to say the idea and comedy is model is bad, but the edits are very very small and are not enough for the Hive standards.
Either make some more and crucial edits or think of something more unique.

11:15, 23rd May 2015
MiniMage: Hilarious, but the animations need some work.

Level 21
"But... there is one they fear. In their tongue... he is 'Shrubbery Dovakiin Fighter Penguin' - Penguinborn!"

awesome model,its nice to see some Skyrim/inspired by Skyrim models!

P.S.Its spelled Dovahkiin

Level 7
This penguin could probably beat me up..
I have yet to see an Elder Scrolls inspired mode, and now, the first one I've seen is a fire breathing Penguinborn.

Stunning...