• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shrine of the Deathwalker

This is probably the most advanced model I've ever made (not saying that it is very advanced in general). I made the model for Modelling Contest #13. Mesh and animations are all made by my hand (the Hand of Fail). It's originally a model for my Deathwalker campaign but I don't mind if others use it aswell.

Please give credits if you use it and don't edit it. Thanks
135946-albums960-picture9185.gif

EDIT: Changed the texture on the bones and added TC.

Keywords:
Fire, Bone, Skeleton, Skull, Dead, Flame, Pyre, Lava, Glow, Stone, Rock, Cliff, Stair, Burn, Hot, Eternal despair, phail
Contents

Shrine of the Deathwalker (Model)

Reviews
16:56, 15th Apr 2009 shamanyouranus: This is positively epic. My only qualm is the texture on those horn things. It is very simple and when zoomed out, they just look white. I'd put a more detailed texture on those (preferably, something with a...