• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shrine Fight - Triggerer and a map polisher needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Shrine Fight
Shrine Fight is an AoS map which is a very team based game, it's supposed to take team effort to win this game, there are 4 kind of heroes in the game. Tank, Healer, Support and DPS. Tanks take the damage and use different taunt spells to do so. Healers keep the team alive with their healing spells, some have instant heals and some hps (health per second) spells. Support heroes give different bonuses to their allies such as armor, attack speed and attack, they have one damaging spell to support the dps'. DPS are the ones that do the damage and most killing for the team.
The point of this game is similar to any AoS, level up, get items and destroy the enemy team and their main building. There is a bonus area on the middle where the name comes from when either team captures the Shrine, they get a gold per 5 second bonus and different types of random bonuses.
There are also 2 ancients on the map, one is an Ancient Evil and other one is the Arch-Angel, both teams can defeat their opponents ancient only, the teams are basic "Good vs. Evil" There's also two watch towers in top left and bottom right corners, when the team captures either of these, they have the visual of the "Creep Highway" which is also shown in the attachment map (I made it in 5-10minutes, just to show the basic map structure, copied it from the paper I drew, and copied it roughly on paint.) There are 10 shops at most, 9 in the base of each side, and 10th in the forest. There are 48 heroes in total, 4 taverns with 12 heroes in each. I've written down 12 of the heroes already, tanks and healers, if someone is willing to help with the triggers I will finish the rest.
Here's two of the heroes:

Tank, Denara (Night Elf warrior)

Spells:

Elune's Grace
Elune grants you protection so you gain X armor for every hit you take, stacks 10 times and lasts for 10s if not attacked.
1. 1+ Armor
2. 1.5+ Armor
3. 2+ Armor
4. 2.5+ Armor

Wrath of Elune
Protected by Elune, Denara gains magical abilities to counter with moonfire. Has a 10% chance on hit to cast a Moonfire shard on the attacker which also splashes for 30% damage.
1. 50 Damage
2. 70 Damage
3. 100 Damage
4. 130 Damage

Star of Hatred
Denara throws a glowing star shard towards the target location, every enemy caught on its way will become enraged at Denara and attack her for 3 seconds.
1. 75 Damage
2. 100 Damage
3. 130 Damage
4. 160 Damage

Moonsong
Denara makes every enemy nearby to sleep for 3 seconds, they take dps during their sleep, but they cant be attacked. After they wake up, their Move speed is slowed by 50% for 2 seconds.
1. 50 Dps
2. 70 Dps
3. 100 Dps

Healer, Dro'lah (Troll Druid) <-- (WoW Cataclysm :p)

Spells:

Regrowth
Instant Healing and HPS (Health per second) afterward for 3 seconds.
1. 50 Healing + 50 HPS
2. 100 Healing + 70 HPS
3. 150 Healing + 100 HPS
4. 200 Healing + 130 HPS

Empowered Regrowth
Increases the Regrowth's HPS by X%
1. 4%
2. 8%
3. 12%
4. 16%

Tranquility
Heals all allies around you for X HPS for 10 seconds.
1. 50 HPS
2. 70 HPS
3. 100 HPS
4. 130 HPS

Improved Tranquility
Improves your Tranquility spell.
1. +20 HPS
2. +30 HPS
3. +40 HPS -6 cooldown.

(Dro'lah and other healers have healing spells only, but their base damage is something similar to the dps' with low attack speed.)

I'd need a triggerer who'd make the heroes live and someone to polish some map flaws I might make, I'm a decent mapper but It's always nice to have some people helping with it :) So hopefully this time I'd get some help with this, contact me in here with a PM, add on skype: "ai.maa.vai" or then if you use steam (TheSpitfire6969) or xfire (hsshadowed) Please, help me :D

Attachments

• Shrine Fight.png
    Shrine Fight.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.