• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Show/Hide model parts in X anims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Geoset Animation. You can hide/show a specific part of a model during x animation by adding a geoset animation to the model.
How to make a geoset disappear when specific animations are played?
Ok, it will work 4 me but now need help with The Captain from wc3, i want to hide Sword n Shield in some anims n others i want to show others weapon i could add (multiples weapons in the same model but showed only in differents anims)

Sword or/and shield doesnt have a geoset, what can i do to solve that?

Level 28
Sword or/and shield doesnt have a geoset, what can i do to solve that?
With Mdlvis. Open the model with Mdlvis, select all the vertices around the shield/sword then click on "Detach as new geoset".

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    313 KB · Views: 79
Level 21
I dont want maul/axe appears in standard Captain anims, i want maul appears in new Attack/Walk/Stand anims n same with Axe

I want that Death anim become a no weapons anim

----

I was trying to hide maul/axe on these Captain standard anims but idk how to do it correctly

Level 21
Alright, I think I fixed it.
It is perfect but now i have more headaches to me :(

I was now trying to make that Maul be independent of others body parts 4 a full control of it when doing anims but ffs i cant, i cant deattach from others bone parts

Bro what about if u make me a christmas gift :) n do this
shutterstock_215593888.jpg

Add a Maul attack anim similar to this one - GIF
Add a Maul anim for a Two handed maul anim
Add a Maul stand anim similar to this one - PIC

Copy n paste stardard Attack/Walk/Stand anims n replace Shield n Sword for the AXE

arbol-navidad-adorable-luces-elegantes_23-2147951893.jpg

P L E A S E

If u cant pls let me know pls

Status
Not open for further replies.