• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

should i reinstall sc2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i can't seem to do anything with the editor. there don't seem to be any lists anywhere like what i've seen in the tutorials. my editor is practically empty.

my computer is well below the system requirements for sc2...but how would that affect this? i mean, it's just editing...how could that make a difference in the editor displaying things in the data editor?

edit: when i try to run the program repair i get this error message:

repair is unable to find the necessary data on our servers. please reinstall the game to play starcraft ii.

i wasn't even looking to fix sc2 perse, but the sc2 editor...meh. it looks like they added that program without making it functional with launch. wtf?

edit: wow....i just had to drag the top border of a window on the left downward because it had completely covered another window that was supposed to be above it...or something like that...wtf.
now i see a lot more than just that blank stuff in that window. but i'm still missing seeing lots of stuff...UGH... this editor is mad.

edit: meh...i guess i fixed most of what was wrong with data editor just by revealing that window that was completely hidden. guess i'm ok for now...i wonder how many other editor screen windows are hidden like that one and where they are. scavenger hunt has now begun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.