• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Shooting skill (from a cs game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
can some 1 teach me how to make the shooting skill form the map Counter strike Assault?
i tryed to use Shockwave and make the modle look like a bullet but it still dont look the same or as good as the one in Counter strike Assault the way it shoots out and the way it hits and blood comes out

if anyone 1 know how to do it like in the map cs assault pls teach me many thanks

Level 4
I think you can add an effect on hit, if not just make a trigger that runs whenever it hits a target. Oh and the cs one is based on carrion swarm, shockwave goes through an infinate amount of targets while carrion swarm can be set to only damage the first unit.

Level 1
Nope just tryed didnt work it hit but it goes tho eveuthing..... its kinda just like shockwave and
i dont know how to make the item give me skill like i got to click on time to use it....

Level 4
It does work I wahve tried it, however you need to change a few things, first off change the spells radius, then set the damage it deals to each target to the same as its maxiumum damage, then it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.