• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shockwave

Just a simple shockwave model. IMO looks really cool. Inspired by Rao Dao Zao's BreakWave.mdx.

Keywords:
Cool, effect, fx, model, fxmodel, effectmodel, shock, shockwave, wave, awesome
Contents

Shockwave (Model)

Reviews
16:57, 24th Feb 2009 shamanyouranus: Low filesize and works well ingame. Nice effect.

M

16:57, 24th Feb 2009
shamanyouranus: Low filesize and works well ingame. Nice effect.

Level 26
this is mainly just a pretty simple model but the effect looks great.
The colors look really magicly(did I spell it right?^^) and the uberspalt is a nice idea too.
The textures which you have chosen are also really nice.

the only thing that I don´t like that much is the sound. Maybe changing it to a more "fire like" sound would be better.

And you should change the name of your model into something else because "shockwave" is too generic. ( something like fire shockwave would be better in my opinion)

4/5

Level 2
Great aura, Definatly beats Orignal Trueshot aura. I like how aura shows you that Its focused more on a ranged (arrow) aura haha. Keep it up 5/5

Level 6
First: Looks very awesome m8. Nice job on that one 5/5
Second: I think Korosu. mean the "Attack Aura" by s4nji (Which haven't anything to do with this model.. ? )

-Sinizi