• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shiva

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
I was talking to this good guy Direfury about how ego has got the best of me, and I could make anything with material from the original WC3 game. He was saying that this wasn't right, and that sometimes you need an animator to create new things that would otherwise be impossible. So I asked him, for example, if there was anything I could not make from the original WC3 game materials. His response was, "Shiva", so as an example I googled Shiva and created a six armed lady hero model.

It is not designed with a huge focus on quality, but hopefully it's not bad, either. Basically I was just having some fun with that Matrix Eater software that I wrote, and wanted to model merge something with six arms that each had more or less their own animations.
Contents

Shiva (Model)

Shiva26_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are of bunch of issues with the model: Some vertices and geometry seem not to be properly attached and rigged to bones. The models has some holes in it. There is some mayor slipping on the geometry, the weapon and the upper arms are just one...
How does this thread have so many replies... I absolutely agree with Misha, this was probably not my best work, I was just having a bit of fun.

A few people have been telling me to upload the models I've made in the past. I'm starting to think... it's time.

Last edited:
There are of bunch of issues with the model:
Some vertices and geometry seem not to be properly attached and rigged to bones. The models has some holes in it.
There is some mayor slipping on the geometry, the weapon and the upper arms are just one example.
Please fix these issues and would might as well to improve the general quality of model.