• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shipyard problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I need to make the player buying a ship, only can do that one time, so no-one takes all the ships. Is there any trigger like:
Event - A unit buys/creates/picks?

Conditions - Player has Transport ship Equal to 0.
- Buyed/created/picked unit is equal to Transport Ship

Actions - Create one Transport Ship for Player.

Or something like that?

Attachments

• Shipyard.JPG
    Shipyard.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 409
Level 7
  • Events
    • Unit - Shipyard 001 sells a Unit
  • Conditions
    • Unit-type of ((Selling) Unit) equal to Shipyard
    • Unit-type of ((Sold) Unit) equal to Transport Ship
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create one Transport Ship for (Owner of (Sold) unit) at (position of ((Sold) unit) facing Default Building degrees
Um, that is what I came up with after reading your trigger guess (the things you wanted in the trigger), but my trigger would create two boats :eekani: , so what I think you should do is open the object editor and make the Stock Value of the transport ship equal to one and make Stock Replenishment equal to zero, this would make it so theres only one ship avaluable in each shipyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.