• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shield Emitter

Reactions: Heinvers
A futuristic armlet amitting a shield that provides quick and effective defence for troops

Update: Added Birth and Death animations

Keywords:
holo, emit, emitter, shield, attachment, attach, eq, equip, equipment, armlet, holo, armor, war, future, futuristic, wrist, defence, def
Contents

Shield Emitter (Model)

Reviews
16:31, 9th Dec 2014 MiniMage: Hm, interesting. Just add a birth and death animation. This effect looks like it would've been interesting for a wall or something akin to that. Anyhow, add these animations to the model. 18:01, 21st Dec 2014...

M

16:31, 9th Dec 2014
MiniMage: Hm, interesting. Just add a birth and death animation. This effect looks like it would've been interesting for a wall or something akin to that. Anyhow, add these animations to the model.

18:01, 21st Dec 2014
MiniMage: A creative science fiction shield. Animations has been added, so approve.

maybe it doesn't change if you used the image of the same name as your previous screenshot.. try renaming and updating

or if you did use a differently named screenshot, then i dunno oO

EDIT: the animation is kinda disruptive.. and you should probably wrap that shield to something else. also give the shield some 3D, so it doesn't look paper-thin. and lastly, since it's a hologram, add something from the gauntlet that's projecting into the shield

Level 12
add something from the gauntlet that's projecting into the shield
I im planning on this. it will give a boost to the feeling

maybe it doesn't change if you used the image of the same name as your previous screenshot.. try renaming and updating
sry , i meant that I havn't made a new one yet:D

and you should probably wrap that shield to something else.
yeah will try something else:/

Level 9
I saw it in the model viewer it is a nice idea but needs a sort of death animation unless it's gonna be just a doodad and the shields texture doesn't really feel like it's good without the Glow which is a nice touch btw, it looks good enough without the steamtank but that's just my opinion.

Level 1
Hi all i have trouble with import model i am doing all right and i see only half corp of the model i import.