1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Shed

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by Uchila, May 1, 2009.

?

Did YOU like?

Poll closed May 15, 2009.
  1. Liked Shed

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Perfer DotA

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Depens on Heroes

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Will play Dota and Shed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bah!!! it Sucks

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Uchila

Uchila

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shed (Special Heroes, Epic Defence) is a Hero defence where are two teams one attacking and the other defending (can be decided by players fight in a starting arena!!!) then when some of them loses their bases!! (attack loses 3 or defending loses 1 they will switch places!!!! ) the ones with the X victories or most in X (dependes on modes) win the match!!! (Rounds or assaults can be continuous or which assault it will recommence!!! )

What you think??

PM me for any question!!!

Attached Files:

• Shed.jpg
      Shed.jpg
      File size:
      104.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 1, 2009
  2. Uchila

Uchila

Resources:
    Resources:
    pls post your opinion on the poll

3. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Perfer DotA

4. splashy5

splashy5

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hate the DOTA like maps they are all the same and One hero is alwasys rigged all you have to do is look!

5. HappyCockroach

HappyCockroach

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    quite off-topic

people who say that dota is unbalanced...their heads are not right, the only thing is that some heroes are more difficult to play than others.

I liked this map idea, but it always depends on the execution...so...I don't know what to expect

6. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sounds cool, i would rather play this one then DotA. DotA is getting old. I belive i will get my ass reaped if i say this but thats what i think.^^

7. Uchila

Uchila

Resources:
    Resources:
    thx

thx for your support