• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Shattered Hand Grunt torso + Elven Ranger on War Eagle model

Hello Hive,

Before I begin, this is another model I'm working on for LordPerenoldeII.

On Mdlvis, I'm trying to remove vertices from an unassociated bone on this Shattered Hand Grunt Torso (which is Geoset 20), only to repeatedly come across an Access Violation Error. What should I do? I'm remaking one of johnwar's Burning Blade grunts into a Shattered Hand version, and I even edited Tauer's Shattered Hand Grunt skin so it has increased TC.

Additionally, I'm working on a spinoff version of garfield's RiddenWarEagle called the "Hawkranger" in which Ralle gave me permission. It's an elven ranged warrior seated atop of a war eagle, but instead of the High Elven Archer you have AnemicRoyalty's WCII Elven Ranger. LordPerenoldeII needs me to work on this unit for him.
Before I show you some errors, I made sure everything reads "Passed," and I did my best to reorganize and rename the bones, though things are still "not perfect." Ado apologies in advance.
I've illustrated some of the mesh-related problems, using the images provided.

Both models need attention because they involve vertices (and in the case with the Hawkranger, maybe some Helpers, though the Sanity Test told me to delete those.) I can do the work, if someone shows me how.

Last edited: