• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sharing ONE Specific Unit with Allied Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I believe it is possible if you use the getlocal player technique. (Theres a tutorial on how to use it)

However a simpler way would be to change the ownership when the player selects a unit and rechange it when another one does.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Use the one shop share ability. While you are near shops you gain control over them (including abilities and applies to multiple players at once) but the shop retains its ownership. This applies to marketplace and other neutral shops I think but not to the buildable race shops like Arcane Vault.

This is how it was done in the maps I have seen.

Level 37
Use the one shop share ability. While you are near shops you gain control over them (including abilities and applies to multiple players at once) but the shop retains its ownership. This applies to marketplace and other neutral shops I think but not to the buildable race shops like Arcane Vault.

This is how it was done in the maps I have seen.

Wow that works PERFECTLY. Thank you everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.