• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] -shareall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys !

I've seen a cheat pack somewhere , once I put this command : -shareall, all the units that belong to all players become mine, while my units don't belong to any player. But owner players can also control their own units, it's like they shared them to me.

I can control any player and any unit but any other one won't be able to do the same...

So how does -shareall work ? I don't have any idea about how to start

Level 1
Well

Well i dont rly understand what do u mean,so can u tell me what the problem is actually is it that u dont know how to do it or u know but it doesnt give u sharealll,pls explain this and i will help you solve it:ogre_haosis:

Level 15
Well i dont rly understand what do u mean,so can u tell me what the problem is actually is it that u dont know how to do it or u know but it doesnt give u sharealll,pls explain this and i will help you solve it:ogre_haosis:

When a player types -shareall, all units in the map will belong to him. It means every single player in the map shares his units with me when I type -shareall. Basically I will own every single unit in the map

Level 15
wait u say it gives u control of other units,and u need to put that other player can have those share too right?

Example :
Player 1 shares control of units with Player 2, it's like Player 2 typed -shareall but only with Player 1.

-shareall makes all players share control with one player.

For example, Player 1 types -shareall, he gets control of player 2's, player 3's , player 4's units.... and neutral passive too. It's like all players shared control with one player at the same time

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -shareall as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Triggering player) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units

Level 29
@johny
this is what you need.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -shareall as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Triggering player) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units

You should store triggering player though as it is called more than once. If it is only one specific player then use the player variable in the event. (Player 1 (Red)) in the instance above.

Status
Not open for further replies.