• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Read me Drek'Thar Shaman
This are just geoset merges of existing units that I wish to use in my campaign. Feel free to use them but give me credit. Paths are
Units\Orc\Shaman\Drek'Thar_Shaman.mdx
Units\Orc\HeroFarseer\HeroFarseer_Portrait.mdx
Units\Orc\Shaman\Shaman.blp (for the body)
Units\Orc\HeroFarseer\HeroFarseer.blp (for the head))

Frostwolf
Contents

Shaman (Model)

Shaman (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Far too simple, and he has a tiny head.
Level 2
good idea. but it looks like the left arm is longer than the other 3/5

Level 7
like ive said youre geoset merges may be awesome but they end up having the heads FREAKIN SMALL

Level 3
This model has its bad sides. The head is too small, one arm looks bigger than the other, and in-game it looks just plain weird. Also, it really looks like an Orc modeling abomination, like it's been sewn and stitched together from different models. Really, I can't find any bigger point with this model. The black head gear is awful. It gets a 2 because it's not bad enough for a 1 or a 0, but it's just too pointless for a higher score.

Rated 2/5 by Daande.

Level 10
Just updated it with a bigger head now. But I can't see why it would have a shorter arm coz I didn't edit his arms, just the head.

Me gonna check it in-game how it looks, concerning the black head gear you're saying.

If it has a rate of 1 I take it, it's my first anyways along with the Durotan model.

Level 6
It looks nice but it needs new textures to make it look different than the shaman and the farseer and alsow to make it look as a one person (you know what I mean)I'll try doing some textures about if you don't mind. I suck at modeling but I make texures ever sinse Rune.

Level 10
:D :) Ok I've uploaded a refined model to accommodate Krysis' skins. However, I can't edit the skins I uploaded before so the skins in the zip are incorrect now. Please download Krysis' skins and rename them to DrekTharShaman.blp and DrekTharFarseer.blp so it will look right in the model.

Thanks a lot Krysis! There's a hero version of this model. It's already uploaded here.