• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
A little while ago, Stefan.K made this beautiful orc shaman model for me, to represent Zuluhed the Whacked in my campaign. However, I'm now in the sad situation of not having a matching icon for this fine fella, and I can't art to save my life.

129969-8d844396825071ba6ff4674538c8b4e0.png

Is there anyone out there with an artistic inclination that would be willing to whip up a Blizz-style illustrated icon for this gent?

Level 30
A little while ago, Stefan.K made this beautiful orc shaman model for me, to represent Zuluhed the Whacked in my campaign. However, I'm now in the sad situation of not having a matching icon for this fine fella, and I can't art to save my life.

129969-8d844396825071ba6ff4674538c8b4e0.png

Is there anyone out there with an artistic inclination that would be willing to whip up a Blizz-style illustrated icon for this gent?

I know someone who could help: @Scias, @The Panda, @Murlocologist

Level 6
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. The combination of bald head, short close beard, and blindfold all make this a pretty distinctive combination, and one that makes it a little harder to find a good substitute. Though I may try messaging some of those folks mentioned above directly (Murlocologist in particular has some amazing work).

Status
Not open for further replies.