• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Chaos Shaman Skin and/or Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Chaos Shaman, Fel Shaman, whatever you want to call it, I just want the damn Orc Shaman to have red skin.

I tried to make this myself with paint and it came out well but lacking a team color.

Then I tried making it in photoshop and it came out terrible, with big nasty team colors and missing body parts.

Clearly the artsy part of map design isn't my thing, so I would like someone to make the skin for me!

And I would also like another person (or the same person, but I can't rep twice) to make an icon for it. I'd be happy with a recolor of the regular Orc Shaman icon, just so long as its got red skin.

TY in advance

Here you go, Note: if you use the black Fur'd shaman credit: ACE (i didnt make it)
if you use the regular one, but with red, no need to credit me...

I also attached a "felShaman.mdx" which is all equiped to handle whatever texture you import as felShaman.blp, incase you wanted to use norm shaman also...

Attachments

• FelShaman.blp
    32.4 KB · Views: 99
  • FelShaman.mdx
    187.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Shaman.blp
    126.6 KB · Views: 99
Level 6
Thanks so much!
I appreciate the help

Edit: Well I managed to get photoshop, so I made my own icons.
I'll put em here for anyone else who wants to use them with the above attachments.

Attachments

• BTNFelShaman.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 116
  • DISBTNFelShaman.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.