• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman Female

Pretty simple. A female Shaman. They have them in WoW, and now you can haev them in Warcraft 3. The death sound has been changed, but I'm not quite sure it's the best one. If any of you can come up with a better sound, go ahead and post it as a suggestion.

Made this on a request. Liked how it turned out.

It uses a custom skin that is slightly modified from the origional Shaman skin. I ask kindly that anyonethat can skin please make other versions. Which reminds me, if anyone wants to edit my Orc models for a mod or map, you ahve my permision as long as you credit me.

Oh, forgot to add. If you want to use the skin unedited in the creation of your own Orc models and want to upload them to the hive, you have my permision to upload my skin with your model. Or a redone version of the skin, as long as you atleast mention me.

UPDATE01: Fixed the neck in the portrait.
UPDATE02: Fixed Attachment points(I hope).

Keywords:
Orc, ork, shaman, caster, preist, element, cleric, woman, chick, female, girl, angry, lady ga ga, rage, fury, blood, lust, blood lust, purge, fur, wol
Contents

Shaman Female (Model)

Shaman Female (Model)

Reviews
22:07, 17th Jul 2009 shamanyouranus: Great, you fixed the neck. I see nothing wrong with it now. Good work. 4/5