• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow's Night ORPG ep1: Journey To Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Shadow's Night ORPG ep1: Journey To Hell(Testing)

Shadow's Night ORPG
Episode 1: Journey To Hell
General: Test map
So basically this is an alpha version so you should encounter lots of bugs and you can level up up to lvl 40 only but don't worry future version will be much much better so please bear with me thanks.

Story:
In the world of Valencia, Ran'zhal, the demon lord and his minions plagued the land killing innocent people and torturing them. After years of suffering the king couldn't take it so he ordered the strongest warrior to make an organization with the goal to kill the demon lord and free the world of the plague, and the Feredrin was made. You and other Feredrin warriors will explore Valencia facing different monsters and bosses, raid dungeons, explore cities and towns, discover secrets and more in your journey to defeat the ran'zhal, the leader of the demons, the destroyer of worlds.

Game play:

Combat:
Like any other mmorpgs out there the combat system is pretty much the same where all you do is find monsters and kill them using your skills and attacks.​

Items:
At the moment there aren't any items in the game but in the later versions of the game there will be lots of items.​

Classes:
The game has a class system like ragnarok where you start with a novice then change to a knight or archer then change again to a stronger class like assassin or wizard and so on and so on but at the moment there's only the novice and the knight but again in later versions there will be more classes.​

Enemies:
There will be many monsters in the game but this version there are only 4 kinds of monsters which is the Forest Spider, the Spitting Spider, Ice Trolls and .​

Abilities:
Each classes have unique abilities like a wizards blizzard or a knights shield bash but the point is that the game has many abilities even for the creeps.​

Features:
Legend
Green=Finished
Red=Not Yet Finished
  • Save/Load System
  • Pet System
  • Full Screen Inventory System
  • Couple System
  • Checkpoint System
  • Limit Break System
  • Master/Apprentice System
  • Class System
  • Talk System
  • Other Systems I Can Think Of

Credits:
None yet

v0.00.0.2
-Character Info
-Checkpoint System
-Help Section
-New 1st Level Class: Knight
-New Enemies
-Map Descriptions
-Balanced Some Creeps
Remember to give useful feedbacks to make the map better.

TownWell.jpg

IceTrolls.jpg

Guards.jpg

VerdinKingdom.jpg

Attachments

• Shadow's Night ORPG ep1 alpha v0.00.0.2.w3x
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Level 1
Hi, my name is Emil Asp (ingame: AdaXx, blackmyin, myin or nilsmull) i started playing wc3 when i was around 10 and played for mabye 3 years with my friend, im good at most kinds of wc3 custom games, especially hero maps, after that i quit. and i have come back a year ago and started playing sometimes then and then at the weekends, noticing im not as good as back then but i still got some skills left in me i guess "hopes".

Well skipping to the real point, im 16 years old now, have a few years of wc3 custom map playing experience so i was wondering if i could join in as an Alpha-tester for your map, I'd be really glad to put down some time looking through it, and helping you making it better with tips and ideas.

I wont be on this site prblbly anytime soon, so if you want/need to contact me, E-mail me at "[email protected]" or just add me on MSN.

Ty anyways, AdaX x^

Last edited:
Level 16
Hi, my name is Emil Asp (ingame: AdaXx, blackmyin, myin or nilsmull) i started playing wc3 when i was around 10 and played for mabye 3 years with my friend, im good at most kinds of wc3 custom games, especially hero maps, after that i quit. and i have come back a year ago and started playing sometimes then and then at the weekends, noticing im not as good as back then but i still got some skills left in me i guess "hopes".

Well skipping to the real point, im 16 years old now, have a few years of wc3 custom map playing experience so i was wondering if i could join in as an Alpha-tester for your map, I'd be really glad to put down some time looking through it, and helping you making it better with tips and ideas.

I wont be on this site prblbly anytime soon, so if you want/need to contact me, E-mail me at "[email protected]" or just add me on MSN.

Ty anyways, AdaX x^
sorry i didn't notice that post but anyways you can join, hope you enjoy the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.