• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadowhuntah Lujka

Taz'dingo. Dis be Lujka, Shadowhuntah of da Darkspear tribe. Da journey ta here took weeks, but now i be waitin' ta hex up dose dat ma tribe be against. If mah bow an' arrows miss, mah voodoo won't. Water be not an obstacle either, I be swimmin' all mah life. Wat, ya say ranged be little limited? I be havin' another surprise, mon. Long time wif' da serpent Loa has given me mah own form, but let's keep dat between you an' me, eh?

Oh, an' if ya see dat fella called Hayate, tell 'im i said 'hai'. He helped me much a good few times.

See ya later, mon.

:xxd: so.. as you can see up there, this character ain't just a troll model, but my own WoW toon Lujka, modeled up with care and personal lore in mind :prazz: I hope you can understand his accent. He took quite a lot of time to put together, from tweaking normal war3 meshes, to creating totally new ones. But yeah, i think he turned out well in both of his forms and animations. Hope his filesize hasn't gone into astronomical, it is just Hayate's custom animations and geosets that I had to split and wrap.

so have fun folks, and credit me and Hayate... or.. watch out for da voodoo >3

Keywords:
troll, shadow, hunter, Lujka, with, serpent, Loa, form, can, swim, and, fight, in both, modes
Contents

Shadowhuntah Lujka (Model)

Shadowhuntah Lujka (Model)

Reviews
13:38, 24th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: There's not much to say to bash on the model because of how well it's designed especially when one takes the many ways of use into an account. It even has SWIM animations, and a completely different model it morphs...

M

13:38, 24th Apr 2016
HappyTauren: There's not much to say to bash on the model because of how well it's designed especially when one takes the many ways of use into an account. It even has SWIM animations, and a completely different model it morphs into. Though the mesh/texture wrap aren't going to floor everyone, it's made to work really well in a wc3 environment, while still being rather detailed and versatile due to the way it is animated.

The only complaint I'd have is that the face seems kind of lackluster compared to the rest of the model, but that's okay. This guy even has dreads and a detailed snake bow to boot for that matter.

Level 51
Really in love with this model. Has it's own style and the animations are top notch. Those heads hehe, lovely.

Not a particular fan of that belt and his face looks still a bit too shadow-hunterish for me.

Only two things that bug me: the walk animation looks abit like he is sliding on ice and you've left a tiny black line in the middle of the face, can be corrected with a quick wrapping job.

Level 42
hold on, hayate, that is only a minor thing :b
and his face is shadowhunter-ish because it's similar-ish to how Lujka looked as a WoW toon

No pain fixing extras? XD Well... Now i started to holiday, Even though I still have some other classes other than college, But since there are no assignment, I can see fixing this won't be the hardest thing in the world XD, Should be quite Easy (Until I failed hard and say, Sorry, its impossible for me now XD)

But I can see its not that hard, Don't ya know I like to do easy job? XD

Level 9
Huh. That's weird. It wouldn't let me see the model in the site's viewer, new or old, but it works fine in Magos. Odd.

Anyhow, this is indeed a pretty fantastic model! It's actually strikingly similar to an old WoW character of my own, actually, so I find it quite endearing XD 5/5 From me!

I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see you know the lore well enough to know of Dambala and her followers! XD Out of curiosity, do you play on any sort of RP server?

Level 10
Jesus you went all out with the animations huh?

You always deliver an amazing model each time Misha.

5/5 +rep

Level 13
This model is awesome, animations are really cool and nice speech too :p
i WiSh AlL PeOpLe In ThE wOrld TaLk ThAt WaY!

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

fantastic! and you speak troll language very well :grin:

i wonder where's kyrbi0? :3

Level 4
A great model, but it weighs a lot( Can you make a version without an alternative form?:cred: