1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Shadowhuntah Lujka

Submitted by Hayate, Misha
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Taz'dingo. Dis be Lujka, Shadowhuntah of da Darkspear tribe. Da journey ta here took weeks, but now i be waitin' ta hex up dose dat ma tribe be against. If mah bow an' arrows miss, mah voodoo won't. Water be not an obstacle either, I be swimmin' all mah life. Wat, ya say ranged be little limited? I be havin' another surprise, mon. Long time wif' da serpent Loa has given me mah own form, but let's keep dat between you an' me, eh?

Oh, an' if ya see dat fella called Hayate, tell 'im i said 'hai'. He helped me much a good few times.

See ya later, mon.

:xxd: so.. as you can see up there, this character ain't just a troll model, but my own WoW toon Lujka, modeled up with care and personal lore in mind :prazz: I hope you can understand his accent. He took quite a lot of time to put together, from tweaking normal war3 meshes, to creating totally new ones. But yeah, i think he turned out well in both of his forms and animations. Hope his filesize hasn't gone into astronomical, it is just Hayate's custom animations and geosets that I had to split and wrap.

so have fun folks, and credit me and Hayate... or.. watch out for da voodoo >3

Keywords:
troll, shadow, hunter, Lujka, with, serpent, Loa, form, can, swim, and, fight, in both, modes
Contents

Shadowhuntah Lujka (Model)

Shadowhuntah Lujka (Model)

Reviews
13:38, 24th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: There's not much to say to bash on the model because of how well it's designed especially when one takes the many ways of use into an account. It even has SWIM animations, and a completely different model it morphs...
  1. 13:38, 24th Apr 2016
    HappyTauren: There's not much to say to bash on the model because of how well it's designed especially when one takes the many ways of use into an account. It even has SWIM animations, and a completely different model it morphs into. Though the mesh/texture wrap aren't going to floor everyone, it's made to work really well in a wc3 environment, while still being rather detailed and versatile due to the way it is animated.

The only complaint I'd have is that the face seems kind of lackluster compared to the rest of the model, but that's okay. This guy even has dreads and a detailed snake bow to boot for that matter.

2. Zaljinzoo

Zaljinzoo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It would appear that you accidentally only uploaded the misslle model, and not poor Lujka himself. XD

3. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    are you sure? :xxd: i clearly see him in the model viewer

4. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The walk animation looks a tad laggy to me.

I really like the model otherwise, neat detail with the heads on the bow.

5. Dat animation list :O

6. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Really in love with this model. Has it's own style and the animations are top notch. Those heads hehe, lovely.

Not a particular fan of that belt and his face looks still a bit too shadow-hunterish for me.

Only two things that bug me: the walk animation looks abit like he is sliding on ice and you've left a tiny black line in the middle of the face, can be corrected with a quick wrapping job.

7. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    4 sets of animation... took me ages to motivate myself to animate it XD
    I will try and fix the walk anim wednesday

8. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    hold on, hayate, that is only a minor thing :b
    and his face is shadowhunter-ish because it's similar-ish to how Lujka looked as a WoW toon

9. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    No pain fixing extras? XD Well... Now i started to holiday, Even though I still have some other classes other than college, But since there are no assignment, I can see fixing this won't be the hardest thing in the world XD, Should be quite Easy (Until I failed hard and say, Sorry, its impossible for me now XD)

But I can see its not that hard, Don't ya know I like to do easy job? XD

10. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Superb model you got there man!

11. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Wow, this is really amazing! Good job! Surely I will use this model xD

12. Zaljinzoo

Zaljinzoo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Huh. That's weird. It wouldn't let me see the model in the site's viewer, new or old, but it works fine in Magos. Odd.

Anyhow, this is indeed a pretty fantastic model! It's actually strikingly similar to an old WoW character of my own, actually, so I find it quite endearing XD 5/5 From me!

I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see you know the lore well enough to know of Dambala and her followers! XD Out of curiosity, do you play on any sort of RP server?

13. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    nah, all my WoW time was spent on and off free-to-play blizz-like servers, unfortunately, all are PvP, so all roleplay was just me and quests, while friggin allies gank meh xD

14. BiroN

BiroN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ye got me at the description :D

15. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Jesus you went all out with the animations huh?

You always deliver an amazing model each time Misha.

5/5 +rep

16. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Just needed to hop by and tell you how much I actually love this model - again.

17. jonbon29

jonbon29

Resources:
    Resources:
    This model is awesome, animations are really cool and nice speech too :p
    i WiSh AlL PeOpLe In ThE wOrld TaLk ThAt WaY!

18. blacklabel

blacklabel

Resources:
    Resources:
    A troll beastmaster i like him 6/5 .

19. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow, this model is so great. Has so much animations, mesh is great. Everything is perfect. This deserves DC imo.