• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow Upon Ashenvale

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
<b>This map can heavily lag on older PC's, we are working on optimizing and removing memory leaks from the map. If you think you can help us, please write on [email protected]</b>

Hey, this is An AoS Type map we made with my friend Vollcano.
The goal is to take over Generators on the map, that allow you to get to the enemy Leader, and take him down.
We worked on it for one year and now we decided to show it to public.
This map contains 31 playable heroes, and each of them has four unique skills.
Also there are many items that can increase the strength of your hero in battle.
The map is parted into 2 lanes and neutral camps, and the preffred player number is 4v4 or 5v5 (2 per lane + 1 jungle)

This map is still not detailed enough, and all bugs will be fixed.
If u want to comment, tell about bugs or balance issues, please write over here or on my email I mentioned earlier.

GL and HF on testing our little map.

Note: Everyone who will find their models and icons in here, please write. We never thought this project will grow this big and public, so we forgot to mention your nicknames. Please let us know if u can and u want credits for this. Sorry again for our mistake.

Keywords:
Dota, Shadow, Upon, Ashenvale, Generator, Onslaught, Unreal, Tournament, Awesome, Unique, AoS, Aeon, Of, Strife, Orcs, Night, Elf, Elves, Sentinel, Ho
Contents

Shadow Upon Ashenvale (Map)

Reviews
14:30, 11th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected