• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Shadow Meld during day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Can someone tell me how I can make a Shadow Meld spell that works both day and night?
Also I'd like to have an analyzation of the 3 Data tabs of the Shadow Meld spell (Action Duration, Day/Night Duration & Fade Duration).

Level 4
Ok, I don't know how you would make a day version of shadowmeld, but I did analyze the fields. You could try modifying the draenei invisibility.

Action duration: The time it takes for the unit to automatically fade when it has no order.

Day/Night duration: Not 100% sure here, but I think it is how long it will last from when the night ends.

Fade duration: The time it takes to fade when the button is clicked.

Level 4
Well that is sad news...
I will look at the triggering solution but I don't know if I will implement it

Edit: If I use the trigger version, how do I make her visible when she moves with triggers in a clean and efficient way (i.e. not by dispelling all buffs when she moves or making the dummy invisibility spell last only a second and being recast over and over).

Status
Not open for further replies.