• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Several Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
1. How do I expand the build path? I;E, I used the Human Farm as a template for a bigger building, and the model goes outside the green box.

2. How do I upload stuff? The Race I'm making is almost complete, just a few more tweaks. Such as above.

3. Is there anyway to permanently make a custom path? I can upload war3mapImported\example.mdx, but it gets to be a pain to go through and find and change examples 1-10 every time I use a new map Template.

Edit: 4. How would I go about making a custom Start location? I;E, make it spawn my Custom town hall and my 5 Workers? I know how to specify the location to spawn and to fix it, but otherwise...

Level 8
original blizzard map? you don't have to do this.
What are you trying to upload?

As far as making a custom town hall the best way to do this is replace the original town hall with your new model. That way it will be there when the game starts and you can avoid the message: you will be revealed to your enemys if you don't build a town hall. You could also do the same with the workers. If you want to trigger the unit spawn instead you don't need to make a region just create units at player start location.

Level 2
Just trying to upload the Race itself. I'll upload it on a custom Emerald Shores, I guess. Since i love Emerald Shores :)

Status
Not open for further replies.