• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Server Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I just registered here and haven't really gotten a chance to look at all the forums about bugs on the map.

The last few times I played Wh40K TD 3.50 a server split has occurred every game on level 16, which is the first boss level. I don't know what causes it or if you've fixed it already but I'd just like to let you know about that for the new version of the map.

Thanks.

Level 5
Yes I am sure it happens when you select a boos and are not the host, but...

... No, you shouldn't remove selection because then we couldn't use the single target abilities on the lumber towers (c'tans death gaze for example)

Level 3
I think that would work pretty well, because while i was playing the 5.00.18 i noticed the same thing at level 16..

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
This is how it's going to be:
Code:
AntiBossing
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 7 (Green) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 8 (Pink) Selects a unit
        Player - Player 9 (Gray) Selects a unit
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is An Ancient) Equal to True
    Actions
        Selection - Clear selection for (Triggering player)
        Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: |c00ff0000Clicking ...

Level 21
lol rasmus there is something ALOT easier simply do when the boss has less than whateva hp u deselect him. oh one thing tho. i dunno if the would work if the boss is hit by a 1000 dmg attack and the boss dies from it...eg if u set deselect at 100 hp and its hit by a 1000 dmg attack would it still deselect in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.