• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Server moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey everybody. I just want to tell you why the server was down 20 minutes today. It was nothing nasty, actually it was very good.
The server has been moved to a room next to my bedroom instead of being in my bedroom. So now my room is much quieter and will maybe cause less stress on me to not be reminded about the things I have to do ALL the time :)

Ralle

Level 17
Hey everybody. I just want to tell you why the server was down 20 minutes today. It was nothing nasty, actually it was very good.
The server has been moved to a room next to my bedroom instead of being in my bedroom. So now my room is much quieter and will maybe cause less stress on me to not be reminded about the things I have to do ALL the time :)

Ralle
I thought the server was always run from your parent's house?

Level 11

Ralle

Smart move.

Level 4

Ralle

So what if your house burns or gets damaged ? Hive will vanish ? :p

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.