• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Serious model issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I have been working on my model of my hornet and decided to export it to mdl so I could see how the animations looked, even though I knew they were a little messed up.
When I open it in war3modeleditor it has not transfered any of the textures and all of the animations make everything disappear except the stinger. This is very frustrating and I do not know what is wrong.

It only has one material and that is the default one. If you replace it with the actual texture it will be properly skinned but it uses three textures, and four materials, so it still looks funny. Why did nothing work?
I figured it would at least be skinned properly. But the exporter didnt save any of the materials.

=========

Ok I found Magos's material editing tutorial, but am still confused as to why the model disappears when it tries to play animations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.