• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Selection bug after dialog window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
There's a rare and unusual bug in my map (and prolly in warcraft 3 in general), whenever a player has a dialog window (picking mode for example), there's a small chance he will be unable to click or select anything on the map afterwards, although the camera will still be moving and he can send messages. There's very little information about this bug on hive or other wacraft 3 sites, so i wanted to know if any players had a similar problem and if there's a solution to this. According to the feedback of the players, it usually happens when they click too much or press some buttons during the dialog screen. I haven't found a solution, tried enabling selection for every player after the dialog boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.