• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

--Seibmoz-- Beta 5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

-------Seibmoz Beta 5--
There is the beta 5, the last one before the real release. The modes bugs are completely fixed. I think there's no more leaks in the map. More things added and the bounty also changed; watch changelog.

Note: You could think that I skipped from beta 2 to beta 5 but I hosted in B.Net the Beta 3 and 4.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

-------GOAL--
A big wave of zombies arrive from the top. They're goal, destroy the castle and kill those who protects it. In fact, you must survive and build towers to kill them. The game has an end in a way, but in another way, there's not: The game won't end unless the castle is destroyed or your human peasant die. At the end, the shadow lord, if he's killed, the game is already won but the game continue. The real goal is to survive as much as you can.

-------MODES--

GREEDISGOOD mode...
In this mode, you receive 3000 golds.

NORMAL INCOME mode...
In this mode, you get gold every seconds but it depends of the playing time of the game. The formula every seconds is the amount of seconds of playing time divided by 20 in gold (seconds/20). You start with 1000 golds in the beginning. More you resist, more you're rich.

CONSTANT INCOME mode...
In this mode, you start with 1000 golds and every seconds, you get 2 golds. It's also an easy mode at the start but it may be difficult later in the game.

LOST INCOME mode...
Here's the mode of the pros, that mean the hardest mode. Every seconds, a random gold coin spawn in a random area. The gold coin can have a value of 1-5-10 golds. You start with 30 golds.

SINGLE PLAYER mode...
|cffFF8000This mode is only avaible if there's only one player in the game, that mean red, and it only work if there's only one player from the start of the game (leaving players won't change anything, it was from the begginning a multiplayer game). In this, mode, you get a lot of bonuses but I can't tell you! LOL.. hmrrmm...

-------COMING SOON--
-More sounds
-New zombies types
-More auto-fire weapons
-More towers/upgrades
-Inventory Creater and Inventory Upgrader

-------CREDIT--
Map Making: dragor-X (me)
Ideas: XLR83 (my friend)
Maze Trigger (name changer): RoNiN77 (THW member)

********THIS MAP AN OPEN SOURCE********
****IF YOU WANT TO UNPROTECT, ASK ME****

Keywords:
zomby, peasant, survival, tracker, seibmoz, living death, undead, fun
Contents

--Seibmoz-- Beta 5 (Map)

Reviews
02:37, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 6
If my parents let me, tomorow will be uploaded the newset version. A lot of changes and some bugs. More tower and more, more, more!

Edit:
Beta Version 5
Note: This is the last beta version before the real release! YAY
-Added some defenses towers to the Seibmoz Alliance
-You can stack the buildings and build them everywhere you want
-Added single player mode
-The Shadow Lord now have a custom model
-The constant income mode was fixed
-There's now a specific bounty for each ennemies killed
-Inventory upgrader and inventory creater removed

Beta Version 4
-Added 100 armor to Main Peasant
-Added 3 new bosses (DemonSlayer, Selvania and Shadow Lord)
-Now bounty is 5 golds and after 50 minutes it's 20 golds
-After 50 minutes, there's no more zombies but shadow necromancers from the Shadow Lord army
-Fixed some bugs
-Modes are now fully fixed! YAY
-Terrain is a little changed but you won't see the difference

Beta Version 2-3
Note: yep... it's 2-3 cause I lost a lot of informations by forgetting to make a copy of my protected map -.-... I had to unprotect is myself but there's some disavantages...
-Fixed the auto-fire weapons
-Added peon builder
-Added Weapon Shop 1
-Added things in Arcane Shop
-Balanced the zombies (stronger/weaker)
-Fixed wisp
-Fixed modes again...
-Modified some modes so it's easier and much fun
-Debug region so the units don't stay stuck
-Bosses are strongers
-Added Laser Tower 2
-Bunker is now working
-To make a watch tower work, a peon must enter in it
-Ghouls removed
-Fixed the loading screen xD (my fault last time)
-Added General Frank and made him a little weaker
-Players are no longer disconnected if they die (sweet)

Beta Version 1
-Added a story
-Removed some leaks

WC3ScrnShot_122108_112250_05.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_122108_112258_06.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_122108_112438_08.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_122108_112404_07.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_122108_111824_01.jpg
WC3ScrnShot_122108_112104_04.jpg
Picture%20hole%20map.jpg

Last edited: