• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of Goku V-5 BETA v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a very good map, its about the dbz and gt saga's. Map maker is ssj6g0ku, its one of my faouvorite maps and i love it. You start of with some bad characters that becomes very strong after time, but so do the evil one's! After you've completed enough of the saga's youl get new and better characters. after some lvls, you will get abilitys and you will also gain stronger spells and abilities after completing the right saga. Enjoy.

Keywords:
goku, life, of, beta, dbz, dragonball, z, gt, awesome, ssj6g0ku
Contents

Life of Goku V-5 BETA v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: See post #2, Rejected.

M

20:34, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
See post #2, Rejected.

Level 17
This is my review of Life of GOku v-5 Beta v1.2.

Pros:
-None, sorry.

Cons:

-Terrain was absolutely terrible; no tile or doodad variation.
-Both the theme of the visual effects of the spells didn't fit in with DBZ.
-Bad choice of models. I'm not recommending to import any models, but instead choose more fitting ones already included in WC3.
-Didn't require much strategy. Gameplay consisted of spamming a few spells here and there, and then auto-attacking.
-Not much replayability. Since each character lacked unique spells, the same gameplay was experienced as every character.

Rating: 1.0 and not recommended for approval.