• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seer down :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
we just killed seer. Celebrating on the roof ^_^

Attachments

• seer down.png
    seer down.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 140
Level 9
I would say it was quite challenging, though if the mechanics were done PERFECTLY it wasn't toooo bad (i was just dps so I probably have some bias) however I feel like it could gain a health buff anyways, like 30-50k so that it would take either a perfect group (probably what we had + a druid instead of a crus) or better gear from the other two bosses to increase the group dps/mana pools enough.

The damage seemed fine since it seemed like a mechanic oriented fight anyways (which in my mind shouldn't do THAT much damage unless you fuck up then you're punished hard).

The difficulty seems in the end to lie in the sheer mana drain on the healers which I think is nice.

Sounds about right to me.
I'll think of adding a 20% health buff to all the new bosses across the board due to the power gain of new items and abilities/souls.

I don't want to make this too hard (remember that this is played by randoms too), but undertuning is not good either on first release. It's better to make something easier than harder after initial release.

EDIT: Just watched the video. I also think that the golem phase should happen a bit faster. I want it to appear at least twice in the battle, so I'll tune down the cooldown on that a bit.

Level 10
We died, a lot. And in some attempts we actually went to the golem phase twice. Simply increasing the HP would result in people going into golem phase again, or you caj force a golem phase one last time if he goes below like 2k hp or something

Level 8
I want that though. I think 2 golem phases should be the minimum for this fight.

Keep in mind that I had serious issues with relearning skill keys. I mean, the hundreds of hours playing with the past setup isn't going to be forgotten easily. Most of our wipes weren't us doing something wrong, it was just me instinctively hitting W for shield or R for flash.

Level 10
I think it should have at least two golem phases too, maybe I worded it funny my bad. I was just stating increasing hp or forcing a teleport on low hp would be a means to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.