• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] About Far Seer Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Why my WE ( World Editor ), when I'm selecting and clicking Far Seer ( hero )'s model file it is crashed my editor even when I'm opening my WE that contains Far Seer ( hero ) in the playable area it gives a crashed. This weird crash is not happening before. Can anyone help me with this >.<?

Level 30
Above solutions are said but most likely to add another information, it is due to corrupted MPQ and also if you bought Warcraft, always buy the original because some are not that trusted and they always miss some MPQ files which always include Far Seer, Tauren Chieftain CIN, Furbolg Elder and such.... so if this problem occured within this units, suggestions is above, reinstall or buy an original one.

Level 20
Above solutions are said but most likely to add another information, it is due to corrupted MPQ and also if you bought Warcraft, always buy the original because some are not that trusted and they always miss some MPQ files which always include Far Seer, Tauren Chieftain CIN, Furbolg Elder and such.... so if this problem occured within this units, suggestions is above, reinstall or buy an original one.

Thanks for the information. I think that is the problem, Anyway thanks to all of you!!!!

Level 30
No problem, its just I feel your pain and this happens to me too, just avoid poiting your mouse or clicking these units I gave because if your Wc3 is not original or is broken this following file is possibly broken also but they might be different though causing Fatal Error and losing your work.

Level 20
No problem, its just I feel your pain and this happens to me too, just avoid poiting your mouse or clicking these units I gave because if your Wc3 is not original or is broken this following file is possibly broken also but they might be different though causing Fatal Error and losing your work.

That's what happen to me. I lost the map without backup :/// .

Status
Not open for further replies.