• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seeking help with project (commission)

Level 3
Hello :peasant-waving:

I'm on the hunt for someone who would like to bring my vision to life.
Because I've got an exciting concept in mind for a new map.

To give you an idea of it here are some notes:

• Simultaneous-turn-based game
  • squared grid movement
  • Action point system
  • Hide-and-seek
  • events / minigame

There is already some work done you could use or start from scratch. (I started but I think my expertise is not enough)
To keep this short :) - If you're interested we can chat in Discord for more Information/Commission: maik#9901

Last edited:
Hello :peasant-waving:

I'm on the hunt for someone who would like to bring my vision to life.
Because I've got an exciting concept in mind for a new map.

To give you an idea of it here are some notes:

• Simultaneous-turn-based game
  • squared grid movement
  • Action point system
  • Hide-and-seek
  • events / minigame

There is already some work done you could use or start from scratch. (I started but I think my expertise is not enough)
To keep this short :) - If you're interested we can chat in Discord for more Information/Commission: maik#9901
Curious, how does this simultaneous turn based game works? I am interested in the specific related to this since it reminds me of turn-based systems.

Level 3
Curious, how does this simultaneous turn based game works? I am interested in the specific related to this since it reminds me of turn-based systems.
Hi Daffa, sorry I didn't look into the post since nobody wanted the job.
Found someone on Reddit I work with.

To your question. The game will be played over 5 rounds with 10 turns each round.
Players have 3 Action points each turn to spend on 3 different actions (move/explore/ability).
These turns are played out simultaneously. So every player makes their actions at the same time.
When everyone is finished, one turn ends and the next turn begins.