• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Infestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Map Name: Zombie Infestation

Creators: TheSilverHand, ...

Position: Terrainers, Triggers, & Nerfing/Buffing. ( People who can nerf and buff stuff ).

Summary: Depending on the Game modes selected;
Easy, Normal, Hard, & Endless game mode = The Survivors will be sent to travel around the map, to start basing and gathering supplies, till the 2 minute mark the enemy zombies will start to come, their AI is set to patrol the map, and return to the middle when they reach their destination. They must survive for 30 minutes.

King's Road = A Boss will spawn in 1 minute, The Boss when he kills a unit, that unit is converted to being a Zombie + Zombie Bird, the survivors will need to base quick and have team work to do this.

Free For All = Players can fight each other, with a 1 minute peace period, then they got to rise an army and eliminate all the opponents. they can ally others with "ally *Color*". *Look in Dialogue*

Peasant Run = Players will get to select from some units to play with, Their goals would be to fight the mobs and Eliminate each Boss that comes with the Waves. 3 waves. power bosses, MASSIVE TEAM WORK IS REQUIRED.

Map Features: This map has a few nice Features, it has commands that players can do, for instance: Players can do -setname and set their in-game name, they can also do -color *Color* and their color will be set. *In-game color*. Players can also do -theme1-3 (Red can do to 11) and listen to some themes while playing. I plan to add in some new features, right now I'm working on a Tower Range Indicator, Which I can not get to work for some odd reason. Players can resurrect others in the Middle where they're awarded 50 gold for doing so. Every level your Hero goes up, your base & troops will get stronger.

Map Category: Mini-game based game mode, It's for players to relax and be a "Tad" Stressed out about, since your goal is to survive.

Current Project State: The Zombie Infestation V.19

If you're willing to help me with this project, or are Interrested in it, join my Discord server and we'll talk. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.