• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching scary / creepy Horror Maps (Wc3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi,
I´d like to play some scary / creepy Horror maps, but no zombie survival things please. Recommend me sth I dont know yet ^^
(i went through the cinematic maps here on hive already)

I remember one map with cinematics in it where you and your mates fought your way forward, killing undead till a fat zombie boss with a hook in the hand and after killing that one we sailed with a boat away. It was one part of a map series. Just dont remember name :d

and there was another one where I think u had a car accident and u enter a spooky house with zombies and ghouls inside, and there are upcoming cinematics in it as well.

So maps with creepy cinematics in it but also sth to play would be great :)
:ogre_love:

Level 9
I remember a map but forgot the name, Dead Space like, it. Just like Dead Space for wc3. You survive with tons of mutants crawling to you automaticly. Those mutants look just like the Necromorphs, and the terrain was blood everywhere, and exellently made terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.