• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i want to create campaing. With friends we plane to create campain what is about our story what we want someday create like MMORPG real time game. We search map designers, models creators and others.

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Hey man. If you want people to be interested in your idea and make them want to join. You need to try make a more influential and catching thread. Maybe try explain your idea of the map further. I see English isn't your 1st language so feel free to ask me if you need help setting up your thread. I'll help as soon as i can.

-Your friendly neighborhood hiver

Level 6
Hey man if you are looking for a coder i've just joined community. My conditions are Reforged/Lua, JASS patterns are obsolete. A ak si CZ tak aspoň nebude jazyková bariéra ;). If you are interested contact me on b.net Beckx#2407 or [email protected], just in case i won't reach your answer here soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.