• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, i could use you on any number of projects i am working on. i am in need of a triggering aid, seeing as my skills are kind of lax. but i am great with terrian and stuff. i think it would be cool if we could try working together and see what we can do, two heads vs. one right? so tell me what kind of project ud be intrested in and we can try to get something together. (i just get kind of bord working myself and sometims the workload is to much, im still kinda new) Plz pm back well talk

Level 15
NoobMapmaker as i mentioned above i'm not good with Jass so i probably won't do it.

VergilThazaar i like your project and i think i will work for it.I will pm you for more info.

olyvian yeah sure i am willing to take trigger requests,just send me pm's :)

FourHorseman no sorry i cannot work on more projects,maybe some other time.

So,thx guys but i think 2 projects are enough.So will be helping
only olyvian and VergilThazaar.Thx ~r3

Status
Not open for further replies.