• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Searching for Project help for a giant RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I´m looking for help for my new Project "X" (name not fount yet) guys who are active and good at their work. The Map is going to be an giant RPG for Single Player or Multiplayer (will be decided later) with a final fantasy like fighthing system (fading away, then going to an arena and round based) and a kind of guardian forces / Bestia etc which you can call during the fight.

I´m good at triggering, so I would really appreciate a Modeller, Skinner maybe, a Guy who has a big know how in art, a additional Triggerer and maybe some guys who help by improving the story line and helping by beta testing etc, every guy who wants to join please give me a PM with MSN or ICQ or AIM adress to talk about it, TS2 will maybe be recommened to speak about the map, and figure out some stuff. :spell_breaker:

I hope on many interested guys.

Level 21
the project is not started yet, but it will be a RPG with a Round Based Battle System very familiar to Final Fantasy and a story line not based on Final Fantasy. Additional i have planned Guardian Forces(bestia), secret ones and standard ones, the world will be very large, and many secrets will await the trespassers, example there will be mini games, secret items, secret bosses etc. Maybe i could give you a good insight in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.