• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I`m looking for a Trigger Maker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I`m looking for a Trigger Mate for my Darkcraft Map, i have a terrainer and the terrain is nearly done when u are interest to help me with standard triggering and heavy spell making (18 Heroes * 4 = 72 spells :lol: ) send me a pm or mail here and send me about PM ur MSN adress.

Level 4
Uhhhh... Sure I'll see what I can do. Thank god it's not terraining. My maps get bad scores all because of my terrain... :( Sucks ass... Then again there are the bugs in the game due to the fact I can't test it on multiplayer and I am bound to miss something here and there...

If it's spells, I can probably test that deciently well... And Spells are easy to do. I had an abandoned DBZ project (Gay revert keeps crashing the damned thing.) and it had like easily 100 triggers worth of spells. Didn't even finish it 100%. Wanted to redo it with all of my new knowledge, make it leak less, look cooler, more realistic, that sort of stuff...

Anyway, my babbling aside, I'll try and help you. It's summer and I need something besides the stupid summer homework to keep me busy. And my current map uses a lot of triggered spells, not to mention triggers in general.

So I'll be glad to have something to do and to try and help others.

Tell me what you need and I'll do it. But please be very specific on EVERYTHING you wamt in it. That's what kills me when I need something (Mainly graphics and other imports.) and when others need something.

Tell me the spells, what they should look like, what effects they should have.

Or if it's just triggers, that'll be a lot easier since I don't have to think as much, tell me what they should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.