• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i am looking for people who can help on my project i will included them as helpers on my project. I need an avarage skinner , need a person who is really good with trigers, and looking a person who is good at making minimaps. SO in total i am looking for 3 ppl. I have an idea person already and there is me. Also the map is startedbut i wanna make more advanced thats why i need more people to help me thank you.

-PiMpEd_HoMiE-

Level 4
ok my project is a team survival thing u got to go thru lvls to get to last boss n kill him to save the world type thing still got to think of a tory line, i made alot of stuff to the map but maybe u guys have some ideas to give me and yeah if u can help pllz do i also have some trigers done but i screwed up on some of them if u take this offer u proly will have to fix it.

-PimPEd_HoMiE- :wink:

Level 4
ok well for you demonic i already have a thing to do like:

1. Minimap picture u got to make that

2. it has to be 4 diferent heros in the picture.

3. Name Has to be in there and version

but i dunno if we should keep the name Tema survival Chalenge if u have a better name tell me plz also guys yeah i got to know where u play wc3 so we can chat easyly and ideas my friend has ideas on heros if u have any new ones go ahead n say it plus u dont have to start right away cause my computer is going to get fixed soon so i might be active for a while. And drake ull have to fix some trigers that i have done ive done then from tutorials so i didnt do sumthing properly and yeah. This map is also supose to be imposible to finish thats y its supose to be fun n hard and not for noobs.

-PiMpEd_HoMiE-

Question for u guys r we always going to talk in thisn forum?

Level 2
PiMpEd_HoMiE said:
ok well for you demonic i already have a thing to do like:

1. Minimap picture u got to make that

2. it has to be 4 diferent heros in the picture.

3. Name Has to be in there and version

but i dunno if we should keep the name Tema survival Chalenge if u have a better name tell me plz also guys yeah i got to know where u play wc3 so we can chat easyly and ideas my friend has ideas on heros if u have any new ones go ahead n say it plus u dont have to start right away cause my computer is going to get fixed soon so i might be active for a while. And drake ull have to fix some trigers that i have done ive done then from tutorials so i didnt do sumthing properly and yeah. This map is also supose to be imposible to finish thats y its supose to be fun n hard and not for noobs.

-PiMpEd_HoMiE-

Question for u guys r we always going to talk in thisn forum?

You can PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.