• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for a specific map with Naga race and bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys!

My first post here. I have played a map couple of years ago that I've found here with Naga race and a lot of huge big bosses around the map. I have tried searching all over the internet, mostly here, but no luck, however I did recognize that the core of that map was Emerald Gardens, or it looked very similar to it.

So what I know for sure:

-it was for 12 players
-there was additional defensive tower building for each race
-there was playable excellently made Naga race
-there was additional 5th hero for each race at the altar
-there were 4 portals near the center of the map that teleported to outer part of the map where the big bosses were that dropped amazing artifacts. Last and hardest boss was some dragon, but there was a grom hellscream looking fel orc boss in the bottom right of the map, forgot how the others looked like
-the center of the map looked similar to emerald gardens, but the map was expanded with additional terrain for all the bosses, and I believe it was larger

Please, does anyone know what I'm talking about? That's the map I pretty much exclusively played, but cannot find it now.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.