• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searchers For Experience In Fight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello pls play this without no cheats.Your challenge is to defeat the boss 5 !!!! Good luck xD!!!!!!!!!
All credits are for me I'm the single man who created this map and that results all credits is for me!!!!!!!!

Keywords:
Challenge, RPG, Other.
Contents

Searchers For Experience In Fight (Map)

Reviews
09:18, 14th Apr 2014 Orcnet: lacking map description

M

09:18, 14th Apr 2014
Orcnet: lacking map description

Level 2
This is my first map and i made for me and my friends ...... you can add me on skype and suggest me what can i do!!!!!But the challenge is to defeat the ,,Boss 5'' !!!!! xD who want to send me a video how he/she finished this map,cuz i want to view how one of the bigger number of the players of Warcraft 3 is funny for me!!!! xD

Short Review
1. Terrain is empty. No tile variations used, not a single critter found, no doodads, effects, whatsoever.
2. Triggers leak too much, both location and unit group leaks.
3. Map needs to be polished in many things.
4. Not having proper description. Use Map Description Generator.

Please, search some tutorials and create a thread here :fp: Map Development to develop your map. This map is in the rejection state.