• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey, i am searching for a program or something that will be able to increase the amount of tiles that WE lets. Please dont say WEU since that program just adds to bugs and other things that i dont want in my map.

If anyone knows of such a program and how to use it please tell me, or if you are to be so nice as to make it :p.
I hope it could be like that thing that cancels that height limit, since it acts as a add on to the WE, but doubt that could be found

Please reply to this message ^^ :grin:

Level 4
do you know where to download the latest one?

k i downloaded it, (dont know if its old version or new version) but everytime i start the WE it always says taht the WE has a error and closes down by itself. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Last edited:
Level 4
thanks, but i thought that WEU saved map cannot be opened in normal WE
and turns out that WE Newgen has same number of tiles as usual WE so... T.T

i am gonna ask for another question instead since it seems impossible to find what i was originally looking for. here it is, is there ANY WAY to decrease the "weight" of a tile? cuz there is this irreplacable tile which is a 2 and i am wondering if i can make it a 1, i dont care if it's unuseable

Last edited:

peq

peq

Level 6
Aggain you could have solved your Problem by reading the ReadMe.

You can find it in your JNGP-Folder. It is called NewGenReadme.html. Open it and go to "Grimex documentation". Then scroll down to the "Tile Setter" Section.

Also maps made with WEU can be opened in normal WE if you dont use the "Advanced Triggers".

Status
Not open for further replies.