• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad limit (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How to remove doodad limit if WEU and WE no limits doesnt work? (reason why it doesnt work could be the version of WC3, it is now 1.21 and these programs works only for 1.20)

I have already searched around this site and i found about 4 threads about this topic but i didnt found almost any help. I found the link to wc3campaigns but this site doest work for me for last few days.
(Am i the only one who couldnt open this site or the problem is in site itself - off topic question)

Im desperate

THX for any help

Level 21
Well either downgrade your version of WC3, place all your doodads and upgrade again?

Alternatively, don't use WEU (I don't use it either) and try to remove as many doodads as possible. If you have large chunks of trees, remove some and make cliffs. Increasing your doodads on your map also increases the loading time dramatically. Above that, too many doodads might look bad. Most limits in WE are there for a reason.

Level 4
I was thinking about downgrade my WC3....BUT.....this map was created in world editor version 1.21.....wouldnt be this problem?

Can i open map made in WE which has lower version than WE in wich the map was created?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Probably not.

And yes it's true, with the new release, WE No Limits doesn't have the ability to patch anymore, and the WEU Team doesn't seem eager to release another version, specially because Blizzard may release another patch at any time. However, WEU users are really needing one.

I was also waiting for a new patch, the ladder maps are getting SO boring.

Level 9
WEU does still work for 1.21 its just WE-No-Limits doesn't... Since Wc3c is down i can't access the link to Grimoire. It has WE-No-Limits built(a.k.a own version) in and works properly for 1.21 and with abit of reading you can get WEU working with it as well. I won't upload it here, mainly cause its not my tool

-Av3n

Status
Not open for further replies.