• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Search for some spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im searching for new ideas of spells. But not for Heroes. I need spellideas for units.

This spells can be classic or triggered. But they must match with the unit, who have it.

Also i need the know how-triggering to make a specific spell(Ritual Inferno):

"The Necromancer channel a portal. When 2 others Necromancers join this channel, they summon together a Infernal."(All Caster loos the same lot of mana by cast this spell)

-1 custom spell for Druid of the Talon
-1 custom spell for Druid of the Claw
-1 Know How-Triggering for "Ritual Inferno"

Thank you for help-The_New_Divide

Edit: Can a moderator move this thread in the request-section please? It was a error by myself

Level 6
Here's several ideas for the druid spells:
Druid of the Talon:
Omen of Clarity-All spells cast have a chance to make the next spell cast refund its mana cost.
Mark of the Wild-Cast on allied units to improve their damage, armor and spell resistance.
Wild Growth- Creates a Wildgrowth at the target area that attacks enemies and casts a weak version of Entangling Roots.
Wind Storm(flight form)-The Druid whips up powerful winds in a line, which damage and slow air units caught in it, also giving them a chance to miss on attacks.
Druid of the Claw:
Cat Form- Transforms into a Cat which can deal high melee damage.
Mark of the Wild- Same as above
Enrage(Bear Form)- Greatly increases damage output of the Bear at the cost of some health.
Barkskin- increases armor for a small period.

A possible solution for the Necromancers:
Give all Necromancers two sub-abilities: One to start the Infernal Ritual, and one to support another Necromancer in doing so. Let triggers check if two Necromancers are channeling the support spell on the Necromancer that is channeling the Ritual spell every few seconds. When it does, create a nice portal effect and spawn an Infernal at the portal location.

Good Luck!

Level 7
Omen of Clarity-All spells cast have a chance to make the next spell cast refund its mana cost.
Mark of the Wild-Cast on allied units to improve their damage, armor and spell resistance.
Wild Growth- Creates a Wildgrowth at the target area that attacks enemies and casts a weak version of Entangling Roots.
Wind Storm(flight form)-The Druid whips up powerful winds in a line, which damage and slow air units caught in it, also giving them a chance to miss on attacks.
Druid of the Claw:
Cat Form- Transforms into a Cat which can deal high melee damage.
Mark of the Wild- Same as above
Enrage(Bear Form)- Greatly increases damage output of the Bear at the cost of some health.
Barkskin- increases armor for a small period.

Mhhh, the idea for a spell in animalmode is good. But maybe more innovated.

A possible solution for the Necromancers:
Give all Necromancers two sub-abilities: One to start the Infernal Ritual, and one to support another Necromancer in doing so. Let triggers check if two Necromancers are channeling the support spell on the Necromancer that is channeling the Ritual spell every few seconds. When it does, create a nice portal effect and spawn an Infernal at the portal location.

You dont know casually the true triggers for this? When i triggered it, it contents surely Memorylags.

given the specs of your project, i think the druid of the talon could opt for the Entangling Roots spell as it is

Druid of the Claw could potentially take Thorns Aura from the Keeper Of The Grove, too

I have planned this spells for a new unit. I dont have a name for him/her, but he is a "Keeper of the Grove"-Clone. He/She can summon trees, summon Eants from it and destroy them for tangle enemy units in closed position of this tree for short time.

Last edited:
Level 8
Druid of the talon:

Normal Form:
Raven's Eye - Allows the druid to see invisible units.
Normal skills would still be cool

Storm Crow Form:
Raven's Eye - Allows the druid to see invisible units.
Bird's Eye View - The storm crow flies higher off the ground providing more visibility.
Espionage - Target an enemy base and get random information about how they are doing like current upgrades, gold amount, lumber amount, etc.

That's all I got for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.